FPPC Form 806

Form 806 is used to report additional compensation that elected officials receive when appointing themselves to positions on committees, commissions or boards for public agencies, special districts, or joint powers agencies or authorities.

View or download the Vallejo Flood and Wastewater District Board of Trustees 2024 Form 806