Information Requests


If you would like to request any map information from the Engineering department, please complete the Mapping & Infrastructure Request form.

Upper Lateral Program

For questions about a pending upper lateral replacement reimbursement, proof of past upper lateral reimbursement, or general questions related to the Upper Lateral Reimbursement program, please submit the Upper Lateral Status Request.

Permits and Inspections

For information on inspections and/or existing permits, please call the Administration department at (707)644-8949, extension 1150 or email 

  1. Administrative Support

    Phone: (707) 644-8949, ext. 1150

  1. Mariah Henderson

    Engineering Technician
    Phone: (707) 644-8949, ext. 1305